|Clever but dangerous thought
||[Jul. 18th, 2006|05:46 am]
I am thinking about driving my car to and parking it at the the Burning Man office. Then taking my bike and the train back and forth 30 miles from Deadwood Shitty everyday (like I've been doing.)|
Reasons this is a good idea:
- I'll have a ride home just in case I'm in SF after my train turns into a pumpkin (last train leaves at midnight)
- It will give me storage in SF
- It will give me a place to sleep in SF
- I'll have a ride in SF which will not make me sweaty if I need to, say, dance with weeeeeeemon!
- I'll have a ride compatible with other people (hopefully weeeeeeeeemon!)
Reasons this is a bad idea:
- Theft (though I like to think of my car as being "Urban Camo'd" out, some people will break in to anything.)
- I will have to go to SF to get to my car to drive it somewhere else, possibly south, meaning extra driving.
- Next time I need to get to Golden Gate Park, I might drive instead of bike my ass WAAAAAAAAAAAY up hill.
- It might increase the temptation to drive...period
Most of these problems would be solved if I had a place to crash in the city. *hint hint*