Reasons this is a good idea:
- I'll have a ride home just in case I'm in SF after my train turns into a pumpkin (last train leaves at midnight)
- It will give me storage in SF
- It will give me a place to sleep in SF
- I'll have a ride in SF which will not make me sweaty if I need to, say, dance with weeeeeeemon!
- I'll have a ride compatible with other people (hopefully weeeeeeeeemon!)
Reasons this is a bad idea:
- Theft (though I like to think of my car as being "Urban Camo'd" out, some people will break in to anything.)
- I will have to go to SF to get to my car to drive it somewhere else, possibly south, meaning extra driving.
- Next time I need to get to Golden Gate Park, I might drive instead of bike my ass WAAAAAAAAAAAY up hill.
- It might increase the temptation to drive...period
Most of these problems would be solved if I had a place to crash in the city. *hint hint*